Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Boy or Girl

These are the two questions I get whenever I bring little Meia out... sometimes it can be ppl guessing her age, many times they say she's much younger than her current 6+ mths.

This is what I got when I went PS with her last mth... I was resting with Meia n was feeding her juice when a lady came n said I had such a cute BOY!!!! Gosh, Meia was in a skirt!! N she was out of the sarong!!!! I smiled n told her, its a girl... that auntie smiled n said oh, thought its a boy... (hello, I don't cross dress my kid)...

Yet another time, in J8... was looking at some clothes when this lady told her son, look such a cute little boy in the sarong!!! I was like duh!!!!! can't u see I'm looking at girly stuff???

Or sometimes ppl will juz come up to me n say, let me guess, its a boy!!! err n 4 months!!! My Norm reaction would be smile sweetly with my mouth shut...

N I simply dislike ppl who think they have free access to my gal, touch her face, hands... yesterday I was in the market, Meia was in the sarong with her hands outstretched (dunno wanna reach for what), this auntie suddenly touched her hand... immediately, I flung her a 'what the hell do u think u r doing' look, n the auntie backed off.... haha... next time I'll put a sign in front of my sarong, SEE NO TOUCH....

2 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

im still getting that boy? Girl? comments fr pple Sian. either these pple r really so ignorant, or plain dumb *AHhhah*

1:06 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Haha, me too, ah mei, and thus, i fully understand ur feelings! especially those "touchy" aunties!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home