Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

My Little Girl

Sometimes I wished time wouldn't pass so fast... cos pretty soon, Meia would be all grown up. Yes, and I'm gonna miss her... okie, call me weepy, n getting all emotional... once she's grown, she will no longer be exclusively mine!!! (huge bawl).

Yesterday, my mom and I brought Meia to Orchard. On the way home on the bus, there were 3 teenage gals seated opposite me and I witnessed the conversation one of the girls had with her Daddy. It went : - Yes dad, I'm on the way home. Err daddy can I call u later? I'm in the lift, reception's not very clear. Okie, bye.'

Then, many thoughts ran thru my mind. I pictured myself as mama to Meia 20 yrs on... would she find me a nag n tell me the same white lie??? Would she grow up to be a good n well behaved girl? Would she be a happy n healthy girl? Would I go in peace next time?

I think all mothers out there will know exactly how I feel..

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

May, i know how u feel.... im oso thinking bt how the next generation gonna behave when they grow up... how to maintain a mom-dotter rship really not easy then....peer pressure is so great these days...

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home