Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

The cheeky one...

Meia has been very cheeky since young, and now that she's 2.5yr+ she has gotten even more cheeky....

I've recently introduced Max to Pigeon baby biscuits (I bought the fish flavoured ones). The other day Meia saw me opening the cupboard, and taking out the blue box, then hand it over to my helper as I needed to cook... n what did she do immediately?

She DROPPED everything that she was doing and followed my helper (with both hands behind, just like a big KPO!!!) LOL Then this conversation started when she plonked herself down next to Max who was in the bumbo....

Meia : Auntie, must share, must share (smiling n pointing to the biscuit)
Helper : (smiling) ya ya must share, di di share everything with you from toys to biscuits n u never share with di di... how can?
Meia : Didi, can share? Please? (hahaha)

Eversince I started Max on solids, Meia has 'reignited' her love for baby food once more... sometimes she tells me

Meia : Mommy (she is finally calling me mommy instead of mi mi) I want macham di di...
Me : Huh? What?
Meia : (points to the cot) I want macham di di... (meaning she wants to sleep inside)

When Meia sees Max in the sarong sling

Meia : Mommy, I want macham didi
Me : Huh? (thinking to myself : wah so heavy liao how to sarong u ar?)
Meia : I want sarong.... I want sit in sarong
Me : (thinking to myself) Meia misses those one on one time she had with me prior to Max? I think she does...

Meia when she drops something on the floor will exclaim :

Meia : Oh my goodness.....

We're trying to get her use to speaking n listening in Mandarin now... but she's still used to English... will try to slowly ease Mandarin in....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I almost fall off from my chair when i saw your ticker "expecting #3"...haha
So you will be using auntie again?

Congrats to you!!! You're so brave.

8:24 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Haha haha ya its an accident lah, not plan one... ya using auntie again. lucky i faster book her else she kena taken liao.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Luckily you booked early! A lot of my friends are asking for her contact last few weeks ago. Baby boom!

Anyway it is an additional blessing to your family.

Psst psst....but i'm afraid that i might not think that way if i really "accident" had it cos two kids are enough for me. Hahaha

11:20 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Yes, although its an accident but to me its a blessing. U will want more when the kids are slightly older.

4:00 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Yes, although its an accident but to me its a blessing.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home