Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy 7th Months my little One

My Dearest Meia

From Conceiving, giving birth n watching u grow has been a pure joy. Ever since u entered my world, it has been filled with lotsa adventures. I've never been so proud before, being your mommy is certainly a blessing. U r my pride n joy, my sunshine. I m glad u are born healthy, n of course glad that u've got my trait - being cheery!!!

U never fail to bring joy n laughter to everyone in the family. My wish for u is to grow up in an environment filled with love, laughter, health n joy. Yes, there will be tears along the way, but I assure u, I'll always be here for u, till my last days.

I thank God for giving u to me, n I thank you for being here with me.

Mommy will always love u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home