Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 18, 2006

AHHHHHHH

I wished I had gotten a slightly bigger slow cooker for Meia. At least it can contain more soup and I can let her drink from the learner's cup. Well, I'm tempted to get another one.

The other thing I've in mind is a blender! I've wished for this for a pretty long long time........... I've set my eyes on a Braun. Meia's getting bigger n soon I can make healthy shakes n fruit juices for her (sorry hb u only get to look on).

2 Comments:

Blogger Mumsgather said...

If you're thinking of making juices, you should think of getting a juicer instead. I only use my blender for blending food and the juicer for drinks. But for shakes, you'd probably need a blender. Hehe. Now you'll have to think of getting both!

6:02 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

URHHHHHH........... but I've seen a rather special one from Braun, can blend n do juicing... but rather ex.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home