Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 14, 2006

Retail Therapy

Its surprising how this thing works its magic on me. If u read my previous post, I've been feeling kinda pissed. I went shopping with Meia at good old J8. Purpose of me going there was to get 2 pcs of chox cake from secret recipe to try as I'm thinking of ordering from there!!!! OOO their cakes are HEAVENLY!!! okie back to the topic.

I was trying real hard not to pass by the push cart selling branded kiddo clothings, but somehow, some unknown force landed me there... or was it the Teletubbies kiddy ride calling out to Meia??? Okie, ENUFF EXCUSES!!! I was THERE! and there were NEW STOCKS OF OLD NAVY POLO TEES!!! And in very nice pastel colours! I wanted to apple green but they were out of stock for her size, so I settled for the pink one instead. While Meia was at the kiddy ride, I called my Kaki Irene and told her about my find. Guess what??? I tempted her!!! While Meia was in the Barney Kiddy ride, I sms-ed her that I'll be getting the blue one cos its also very nice... I asked if she wanted... hahaha I think the *force* was too strong n Irene gave in to temptation n asked me to get one for Ashlyn too!!! Kekekeke... well good stuff muz share share right?

Mine, I'm so broke... but I did enjoy myself. And Meia? She had a BLAST with all the kiddy rides!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash Mummy said...

yeah i got new top again ...hahaha tks aunty may for tempting mummy to buy :P

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home