Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Some Thoughts

Eversince having Meia and becoming a Mother, my perspective in life has taken on a simpler view. I do admit I used to be envious about lotsa stuff, people etc. But now I tell myself to be happy with what I have, and NOT what I don't have. To count my blessings each day n be contented with my lot. Afterall, I am blessed with a beautiful gal who completes my life. Years ago, I did not picture myself as a Mother, let alone be one. Now, I'm a happy woman whose biggest reward is being a Mama to little Meia.

I don't know when No. 2 will be coming along, I don't know if I'll ever love No.2 as much as I love Meia... but whatever it is, Meia will always have a very special place in my heart as my First Born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home