Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

Back dated post on No. 2


Did my First Trimester Screening last Tuesday for Downs n got very good results. Boy was I so relieved!!! Combined results for scan n blood test came out 1:7005..... No. 2 was very co-operative that day n allowed us to view his (gynae's guess) body, hands, legs n even his head n brains... he's at 5.5cm at 12 weeks n gynae said he's at the right size... whew!!! n my weight gain so far these 3 months stands at 1.2kg... but silly me forgot to take my bag off (there's a book n a brolly in there) n was too pai seh to get the nurse to measure again, so I juz stuck with it hahaha.... here's a pix of no. 2

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

So exciting, congrats on a boy. :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks Mel, but its not confirmed yet as the bb's still small... next mth will be a better mth to confirm on the gender. anyway, so long's the bb's healthy, gender's not an issue.

12:42 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Congrats, May! Glad that bb is alright! :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Congrats May!!! u finally got a 'hao3 zi4' :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger ML said...

I understanding ur pt about the gender issue. I also have the same tots, but still hope it's really a boy for u. One girl, one boy :D

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home