Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tunic from Flower Power





Went jalan at J8 yesterday afternoon n came home with an ah huey tunic (yes I'm a huey n bows lover at heart)... it comes in pink, lavendar n beige. I tried on the pink, but it made me look like a hospital patient, n since lavendar's one of my fav colour I chose that over beige.... not cheap... cost me $39.90, but their clothes there are so pretty, I'm tempted to go get more this afternoon if weather permits.... n best of all they come in free sizes to fit my expanding waistline.

4 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Lovely TUnic!!!!!! i like the pastel colours :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

ooh now i'm tempted to shop too hiaks~ you live nearby J8? I'm at TPY... ;)

9:04 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Ya I stay juz directly opp Bishan MRT... the row of landed houses. hey we should meet up when u're free

11:39 AM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

yes May...we should meet...teehehe and then you tell me where to get all these pretty dresses...so that I look pretty pretty during my pregnancy... hiaks~

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home