Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How's #2 doing?

I was all bag of nerves this morning!!! Gynae was held back by a C-sect n thus the appt time was slightly delayed. Fortunately, it wasn't a very long wait. Finally it was my turn n nervous me went in n was greeted by a very cheerful Dr Tham.

Dr Tham : Hi how are u?
Me : Hi Dr Tham, I'm doing fine, very nervous
Dr Tham : Where's Michael n Meia
Me : Somewhere in KKH.....
Dr Tham : Do u wanna wait for Michael to come
Me : No, let's do the scan, I'm too anxious
Dr Tham : (Laughs) ok, let's do it
Dr Tham : See the heartbeat?
Me : (Getting excited n releived, gosh felt like a stone juz left my neck) Oh Good Good
Dr Tham : Very good, baby is doing well, I'm very happy
Me : But no weight gain leh... ok ar?
Dr Tham : Its ok! everything's fine, bb's doing well. Would u rather have ultrasound or weight gain?
Me : I'm planning for No. 3
Dr Tham : (Surprised look n laughs) huh no.2 haven't come out u talking abt no. 3 ar?
Me : Muz plan ahead mah... kekekeke, 3 would be ideal
Dr Tham : Then I think the happiest person would be XXX. Ok Dear, we're done.
Me : Thanks.

Hahaha what an enjoyable checkup. BB is now 3.13cm, n I'm at 9 weeks, 6 days. No Weight gain and no tum tum showing, so I guess its gonna be like Meia. But one thing I hope for to be different is to have BIGGER BOOBS!!!! I've never experienced having big boobs, so for once I hope the breasts would grow... hahaha I know, silly me.

5 Comments:

Blogger m said...

Qing Ai De ~ great to noe things are well for bb #2 and Meia :)

take good care of urself yeah..

will pray hard for ur bigger boobs wish to come true.. wahahhaha :p

7:36 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

LOL!!! I doubt the boobs will grow lah... but no harm hoping.

9:05 PM  
Blogger jean said...

You are so funny! But I understand what you mean by hoping that. Well for us who don't really have it before, hope to have it during and after preggy, huh :)

Glad to know all are well. Take care.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your last preggy don't have bigger boobs?? Maybe got expand a lil' lah, u cannot see only...hee hee But heard for #2, our boobs will be expand bigger than previous size.

Like that can save a lot of $$$, no need to buy extra large size and no need heartpain when your boobs reduce 4 mths later after birth and your extra large bras all left collecting dust.

But hor...all women are VAIN lah....me also "hope" can maintain this nice size after birth...Haha

9:16 AM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

wahh May, u really plan ahead leh kekeekekk. Enjoy yr 2nd Preg journey 1st mah :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home