Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Wantan Mee for Meia

She's juz like me, she loves her mian mian!!!! Maybe it was during my first pregnancy with Meia, I remember eating so much noodles n bread than rice. On Friday night I was feeling hungry, so hb n I (with meia in tow) decided to go to the market for MY supper. Hahaha... the porridge that I'd wanted was closed, so the next best thing to eat was Wantan Mee...

Man, I was so hungry while waiting for it to come.... n guess what.... when it finally came, I was about to 'attack' it when I saw Meia's eyes looking at my noodles lovingly, n not too long after she sort of ran to me n pointed to the noodles.. okie okie.... though I'm starving, I better feed the gal first... so I gave her a few short strands of noodles thinking that soon after I'll have it all to myself.... No leh, she kept asking for MORE!!!! No choice lor, hahaha

So the next morning, I went to the market to get some fresh 'wantan mee' from the yong tau foo stall and for Meia's lunch, I made her a tiny version wantan mee, sans the wantan... instead I added fishball (cut into tiny pieces n char siew).... Woah, she LOVED it n kept coming back for more (my gal is a real fussy eater, n if she's eating porridge, she'll take ages, n she'll not go back to u for more), n in 5 mins she finishes her lunch..... stress free n I didn't even have to get her to come back...

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hehe my girl likes noodles too! I gave up on homecooked porridge, somehow she only likes crystal jade's. So nowadays she takes beehoon/ horfun.

4:22 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

meia doesn't really fancy horfun, but she likes mee sua n beehoon though....

11:35 AM  
Blogger jean said...

wow... that's a good move huh.. so there must be a reason why your porridge stall is closed that night :)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home