Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HomeSchooling

I've been reading up alot on Home Schooling recently, reason being my decision to home school Meia starting from age 2 to 4. I hope I can be successful, cos I fail in the art department. I once had a drawing thrown back to me with my teacher's remarks, she pointed to the what's suppositly a carrot n remarked "What's this?" Wahahahaha it laughed the living daylights out of my family members. Yes, its embarassing. Sad to say, I'm only good at - stick drawing, n when I draw a duck, I gotta start with drawing a No. 2..... hahahaha okie, enough said.... its embarassing.

Well, back to the topic, yes I do hope to do something for Meia. Since I'm a full time Mom, y not take this chance to spend whatever time with her, especially the childhood days.... looking at how fast Meia is growing, I'm already starting to miss it... a part of me wishes she stays this way always, small, innocent n cute... while another part of me wishes to see the grown up Meia.

Anyone interested in homeschooling their kiddos? Pls share ur ideas with this very blur mama.... =)

1 Comments:

Blogger VW said...

Saved this link some time back but din follow the blog.
http://www.parentsphere.com/user/Sol/HomeschoolEZ/

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home