Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Y is my daughter so notti

Y is Meia so naughty these days???? I know she's having a runny nose at the moment, but that's almost dried up n she's on the road to recovery.... for those who've seen her n think she's the most demure gal on earth, well, u're absolutely wrong. Y do I've the time to blog this? That's because I'm leaving her downstairs with my sister in law n my niece. Y? Cos she juz threw a tantrum, big time, n this is not the first these past few days... already having a sick kid drains me, now she's absolutely naughty to the CORE and throwing her tantrums!!! She's really testing me, trying to push her luck.... I'm so angry wif her!!!!!!! (yet I can't stay angry with her for long... guess all moms know how I feel). Well, this is my little time out!!!

She's one tough cookie I tell u, its so hard to 'break' her... for example , when she cries, normally kids will juz cry, stop, get tried n go sleep.... Meia.... sad to say, will BAWL her lungs out!!!!!!!!!! she really has a good stamina... I think she make a good singer in the future....

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Think it's passing phase (*fingers crossed*). My gal been Little Miss Sullen lately too...

9:39 AM  
Blogger VW said...

May, I just wanna repeat that it's normal lor... You might not hear me blog about E's tantrums in my blog, it doesn't mean that she's an angel :p

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home