Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

No. 2

Nope, I'm not preggie... juz sharing my thoughts. Y do u have no 2? Do u :-

1. Sincerly love children
2. Juz for the sake of having children
3. Under Pressure
4. Because everyone else around is pregnant
5. To provide a playmate/companion for ur first born

Hmmm... I guess there are many other reasons, but I can only think of these few reasons. For me, its gotta be reason 5. I don't know, actually, I'm pretty happy with juz Meia. But I don't want her to land up like me, an only child. Not saying an only child is no good, but I know how lonely it can get at times. I'm fortunate to have a caring n loving grandma who saw to my needs while my parents worked. I can say that despite having friends near me, I am still very much, a LONER... There are pros n cons abt being an only child. For one, I'm very thankful to my parents for providing me everything that I asked for. Even forcing my mom to let me have Piano lessons. Well, we were not wealthy at all, but she managed to scrimp n save for my $1,400 30 yr old Kawai piano. That was alot of money then and thankfully I didn't let her money go to waste. I was a distinction student, skipped a couple of grades along the way (this is something I'm very proud off, n probaly the only thing in my 33yrs of life I can boast abt haha, do my apologies, do bear with me).

Okie back to the topic. Having only Meia allows me to throw all my effort, love, care, sweat, money etc solely on her. She has our undivided attention. But then again y do I want No. 2? Simply, I don't want her to be all alone in this world when hb n I go meet our maker... yes, she'll marry (I hope to a very good, decent n dependable man, else even if I die, I'll haunt him if he ever ill treats my darling), but what ifs???? If I'm able to give her either a sister or a brother, she has someone to 'pour' her heart out (other than me lah), n if I'm gone, n hb too... if her hb's bad, she has a sibling to run too... Am I thinking too much here??? I always have lotsa nonsensical stuff in my head...

I cherish my little buttercup very much, I love her to bits, words cannot describe a mother's love....

So for u my little cupcake... mommy's gonna try for either a sister or a brother... meanwhile, juz to let u know I am truly thankful n grateful for having u as my Daughter.

Love U.

8 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

well.. we share the same thinking and it's not "nonsensical stuff"...
same here that, i do not wish to see that my girl being a loner... at least if we give her a sibling, both of them has each other's support when we are gone...

9:08 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

I have had thots on that too.. But *sign, I am just not ready yet.

12:24 AM  
Blogger VW said...

I oso have same thots for #5 but i'm simply not ready yet :p

Oooo, my kawai is much younger than yours... It's 26 years old... kekeke

9:24 AM  
Blogger VW said...

Paiseh, not #5... i meant point 5... kekeke

9:25 AM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

i wan to have another one since beg of yr, but still no news leh... our work getting more stressed as the yrs go by, im worried too....

i think C got lots of 'playmates' ard *hahaha* she wun be lonely ( hence Pt5 is out )... so reason for having another kid is cos, i love kids... 1 more wld suffice... hb wans 4 i said SIAO, i not bb making machine.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck May!

I'm trying for another miracle as well... =)

Reasons: I love kids and companion for them.

"The more the merrier" Right?

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two's a company! Oh yes mommyjoys the more the merrier! The gap between my first and second are 4 1/2 years. Love them both lots!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah creative sisters, such a big gap huh? Mine 2yrs apart. Trying for #3 or not? Kekke.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home