Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shopping n the Library

I brought Meia n my maid Nati to J8 this afternoon after lunch since MIL was out. It was indeed a wise choice to bring her along cos I could do my shopping in peace, don't need to rush, I could take my own sweet time. Seiyu was having a super sale, I bought a white pair of baby pooh walking shoes for Meia. Was attracted to Strawberry Shortcake tees, but the biggest they had was too big.... sheez.. anyway, it isn't very cheap...

Okie, the thing I actually had in mind to buy was the hip rider. Went to KP n bought Infantino hip rider, cost me $62.10 after discount. Next we headed for the library, n little Miss Meia treated it like a playground. Once I put her down on the floor, she grabbed a book n started KPO-ing around... she even stole the hearts of many aunties n jie jies over there... so sweet.

I tried the hip rider on Meia as soon as I got home...so far so good, she seemed to like it... so I'll use this next time along with the pram... but I'll still take my sarong sling along, juz in case... n meia can nap inside to, though I think its pretty hot, n my sling's cotton!!! I'm still considering whether to get a mesh one, but guess that will have to wait...

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I found the sling most useful... until I cant tahan her wt lah, or if she gets up-down all the time. Mesh IS airier but hor, 2 bodies plastered together sure trap heat hehehe! :P

Hipseat will be useful when Meia's toddling more ;) .

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home