Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Childrens' Day

Happy Childrens' Day Darling, this is ur first ever kiddy day! But I wished the weather was a little nicer so I could take u out for swimming... as it is , the sky is rather gloomy at the moment.

Little Meia n I spent 3 days n 2 nites at my mom's and she really enjoyed her time with my mom n grandma. Although she doesn't get to see them as often as before, she still loves my mom n my family VERY much!!! No cryings whatsoever even when she sees her great grand uncles n aunties, she's very much a very sweet n cheerful gal. Maybe my family members have very smiley faces???

She's walking more steadily now, I brought her to the playground n she enjoyed walking, sitting on the springy rocking rides, and of course... the slide!!! But I had to hold her... at the end of the half hr session, both mother n child were like 'wet' from head to toe.... haha but we did have fun, and Meia set her eyes on a gor gor (who's abt 7 or 8 I think)and she made me follow him. I let her walk on her own on the rubber floor of the playground, but I being the Kiasi mom, held her two hands while on the concrete floor....

I guess I'll be bringing her to the playground later in the evenings, where we can get some exercise!! Hahaa mainly for me lah, I'm so fat now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home