Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Umbrella

Dunno when she started going gaga over umbrellas, be it big or small. When we're out, Meia will get all excited seeing someone with an umbrella, and not forgetting the ice-cream man with his gigantic brolly! An ice-cream man usually comes round my estate in the evenings and there was once I was strolling, and the 'ling a ling' sound came... little Meia pointed to it and I had to 'chase' the ice-cream truck.... obviously she's attracted to the big bright yellow brolly!!!

At home, she'll make us open all the brollies and when we try to close it, she'll get all whiny and we have to leave it open till her nap / bedtime...

This afternoon on the MRT, a lady seated beside me had a lilac brolly in her hands and Meia almost immediately leaned over to grab it.... of coz, I stopped her in time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home