Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 18, 2006

Outing with Emily





Yeah, I finally managed to meet up with Emily after many weeks of postponing due to bad weather n Emily wasn't feeling well.

We had lunch at Macs and little Meia didn't want her porridge after 3 spoons and instead aimed at my nuggets n Emily's fries... Yes, my gal had junk food... I'm ok lah, its not everyday she eats junk, so I gave in lor haha.

After that we crossed over to Paragon, I bought two tops from Fox, had wanted to get more, but SAHM = NO INCOME, so better wise up. Meia got to ride on Bob the Builder, and even got a balloon from ELC.

It was a happy day for all 3 of us, but I did wish we had more time!!!!

Emily! We must meet up again!

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

we def muz n wil May :)

i enjoyed myself tremendously!!

Meia is such a cute gal, hope C wun bully her when (IF) i bring her along next time :P

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home