Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lunch with Mel n Athena

Its our first meeting today after so long. We've chatted in FBO since 2003 but never got round to meet till today. For a start, the weather was Beautiful, not too hot and the rain cleared up late morning.

Met Mel and sweet Athena at Taka (again) and had lunch at Yoshinoya. I love the food there, but today, I had to 'pour' the bento set down my throat cos Meia couldn't sit still.

We headed down to Paragon, as I had to get some stuff at Marks & Spenser. After that we headed home... I decided to take the outdoor route instead of walking indoors to let Meia enjoy the sun n the sights. And she really enjoyed it. She took in the sights n when she saw the giant red n white balls on the trees, she was delighted n bounced in the pram. I had fun too, its been a long time I really enjoyed a walk in the outdoors where the sun isn't too hot.

I wished we could have stayed longer, but Meia had to nap. I don't want to get caught with a cranky toddler outside.

It was a good day well spent!

3 Comments:

Blogger iloveshoes said...

Hey, that sounded like a fun day.
I've also never met up with Melissa before even though we've chatted...isn't it wierd?

So what did you get from M&S? *KPO*

6:29 AM  
Blogger M said...

mama bear, LOL, if HB will sponsor me a trip to SH, we can meet up! *sigh* I wish!

May, had fun meeting up too, I've been missing that 13mth old age- relived thru Meia!

9:00 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

C, I got the anti-presperant roll haha dunno spelling correct or not... I can only use M&S's the rest will give me an itchy armpit.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home