Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Some Me Time

It was a hazy day, n I didn't wanna risk bringing Meia out, so I 'adandoned' her at home with MIL n maid. I had to sneak out from the backdoor though. My maid cleverly left her in the playpen n covered her view of the front while I sneaked out.

Went to market to get her FM n lotsa other household items. I stopped by the VCD shop n got to choose in PEACE 3 Barney VCDs for Meia. I also got a Paddington Bear n Mr Men VCD. I grabbed Mr Men cos I think its seldom seen now. So I lugged a 1.8kg Gain IQ, 5 VCDs, 1 bottle of Ribena ($2.50, 600g), a toy plane, 2 packs of wet wipes for my bedroom floor... wanted to grab somemore stuff but too heavy already....

When I came home, the little gal was elated to see the toy plane that I bought for her.

3 Comments:

Blogger VW said...

Meia not taking Enfa milk?

12:05 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hi Wendy, she used to, but when she turned 12 mths, I switched her to Gain.

1:09 PM  
Blogger M said...

U realise u buy MORE stuff for her when u sneak out w/o her? Hehe, I happen to do that!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home