Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hazy Hazy Haze

ARRRGGGHHHH its back again!!! n its so BAD today, PSI 128! Gosh I feel as if I'm at a movie set, swampy area, like in LOTR, The Fellowship of The Ring... Manz... n its getting into my head! Had a headache last night n a headache the whole of today. Well, I did sneak out and 'abandoned' Meia at home, as not safe for gai gais. Errr... don't wanna risk having a sick kiddo.

I wonder when this stupid haze's gonna go away for GOOD!!! These few afternoons are spent indoors, with me watching Barney with Meia, playing ball, playing Catch me mama! Well its always fun spending time with my little gal, but I do wish she can be out again soon enjoying the sun!

Little Meia has been staring at the gate since morning, but I've instructed everyone to keep her indoors. If u can smell the charred smell inside your house, let alone being outdoors!!!! Me or my..... I wish for BIG HEAVY RAIN!!!!

Haze Haze go away little (n big children, that's me)children wanna play. Mama May is bored at home, haze haze go away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home