Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Meia is sick

Haven't been updating for the past few days because Meia was down with fever n ulcer in the mouth. Sigh... if I had been more careful, she wouldn't have landed up with an ulcer on her lower lip. U see, on Sunday, she fell down and bit herself, thus the ulcer. On Monday night she felt rather warm so I brought her to the PD on Tuesday morning. By then, she was already running a fever. At first, I thought it was due to teething (BTW, she's really teething, just not the molars), but upon careful examination, PD found that her lower lip has an ulcer... okie, at least it wasn't UTI... but the wait to catch the urine was really really long n I for one was anxious for her to pee cos she hasn't peed (very unlike m) for like some time.

Usually, Meia will flip n turn on the bed to sleep. But these few nights, she has been extra extra extra x 10 clingly. She wants me to rock her... ok, rock till she's in deep slumber I'll put her down. Guess what? She woke up n cry.... on good days (sometimes i rock her) she'll juz flip to her right n sleep right away... these nites, I've to carry her to slumberland... n mind u, when I sit or try to lie down she whines or cries... man.... I miss sleeping on the bed..... I miss the uninterrupted sleep.... I'm really on my OWN!!! I am frustrated! I wished I was the one with all the ulcers in the mouth n tongue...

I hope Meia recovers soon, my milk monster even rejected her fav bottle. Now I gotta feed her milk with a spoonn... I gotta say, when ur kid's sick, u gotta have lotsa patience... wish sadly, I've very little, but I'm trying my best to soothe n comfort her. I want my little cheery buttercup back... I miss her cheeky smile...

FYI, its not HFMD... but I'm getting kindda worried cos the excessive saliva has caused a 'pimply' breakout on her chin... angry red spots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home