Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

Sacrifice?

Recently someone asked me if staying home to look after Meia was a Big Sacrifice.... well, my answer to her... No, I don't see it as a sacrifice, infact I feel it is more a joy than a sacrifice. Yes, I may not enjoy perks like bonuses, leaves etc like other working moms, but I do get to witness Meia's many firsts, her developments, her first words, her first steps.

And do I have personal time??? My answer to her : -

Yes, 10 mins in the bathroom n when meia's asleep at night, but I'm usually so tired, I fall asleep hahaha...

But nevermind those... coz....

I've never looked back in regret, my decision to stay home n care for my kid/s. Cos to me, FAMILY tops my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home