Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Thoughts

The other day at Seiyu's (Bugis Junction) nursery room, I saw a very well groomed / dressed lady strolling in with a baby boy in pram with a maid in tow. She stopped juz right infront of me, sat down n started cooing to her boy. Her maid was bz preparing his milk feed. N when she finished, I thought she was gonna pass it to the lady, but no, the maid carried the boy out of the pram, sat him on his lap n gave him the bottle while the mother looked on.

Manz... she was so well dressed n groomed, it made me want to sink n hide away. Unlike the scruffy me, with untidy pony tail, jeans n a tee, plus a shoe that u can almost say 'bye' to..... infact I felt rather small... BUT!!!! suddenly someone invisible juz SMACKED me on the head!!! Hey, nevermind the obasan me, I am a lady who's capable of taking care of her own kid, I don't have to rely on any helpers, I can go anyway I like, and I'm not afraid of anyone playing me out. I am proud of my own small little achivement.... I have the good fortune to be able to raise my own daughter, n a hubby who supports the idea of me being a SAHM.

This is indeed a blessing.....

Nevermind the facials, massages, travels etc that I miss so much.... it can wait till the kids are older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home