Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy 16 Months Darling

Meia turns 16 months today and for the record she said BJ (yellow dino in Barney) so loudly when she was watching a Barney VCD while drinking her morning milky.

Time sure passes real fast! It seemed juz like yesterday that I juz 'popped'. I'm enjoying Meia at this age so much, n a little part of me is sad that very soon my little baby gal will be all grown up..... on the other hand, I'm also looking forward to that.... so strange huh?...

Anyway, little Meia is slowly starting to run, yes, run... n she's certainly keeping me bz since she has grown to love climbing up n down the stairs at home... oh my.... well, that's free slimming sessions for moi....

Happy 16 months Little One!!! XOXOXOXOXO

2 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Sorry... aunty is a little bit late! But Happy 16mo to You, Meia!

7:47 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thanx Aunty Jean!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home