Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 08, 2006

Nite time song request

Lately, Meia knows how to request for her fav songs to be sung to her when I rock her to bed at night. Thanks to Barney... her fav song goes : -

If all the raindrops were lemondrops n gumdrops, oh what a rain that would be
Standing outside with my mouth open wide
Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh
if all the raindrops were lemondrops n gumdrops, oh what a rain that would be

If all the snowflakes were candy bars n milkshakes, oh what a snow that would be
Standing outside with mouth open wide
ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh
if all the snowflakes were candy bars n milkshakes, oh what a snow that would be

With her tutu in her mouth, she go 'ahh ahh ahh', signalling me, her 'radio' to sing her candy raindrop song....

2 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Meia so cute!! ei, i dun think ive heard tt song b4 leh, which cd ah??
my mom advised me not to buy anymore Barney vcds cos she said C v fickleminded ahhaah

12:24 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

a couple of it, the be my valentine vcd...

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home