Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 11, 2006

Bob the Builder

Meia gets excited too when she catches Bob the Builder on TV (but only the advert la, when Bob was in town, n she only likes the opening theme).... so u see, there's a circle line construction going on pretty near our house. My hubby, being an Architect loves to stop at the overhead bridge n look over the construction site, sort of like 'admiring' the view (actually, what's there to look ar? I can understand if he awes at a building, but this.....?) anyway, when we're out, he's always the one carrying Meia. So one fine day, with Meia in his arms, both father n daughter were admiring the site, hubby told Meia...

Hb : see girl, Bob the Builder
Meia : looks around looking for Bob
Me : Where got?
Hb : There (points to the many many men in yellow construction helmets) Bob the Builder!!!
Meia : Getting excited n pointed to the men

Wahahahaa.... okie.... so everytime we are at the overhead bridge he'll tell her exactly the same thing...

So one fine day.... I brought Meia to the market n was waiting to cross the road at the traffic light, where this Indian man in yellow helmet n boots stood beside me.... guess what our friend did....

She pointed to the man n said 'Bob!' Wahahahahah I couldn't control my laughter.... I laughed out loud ... n the Indian man looked at me thinking what the hell is so funny abt me????

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

*WHAHHAHAAH* Meia is sooo smart!!!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home