Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Meia is a big gal

Time flies, was juz viewing Meia's birthday pix n realised how much she's grown. I'm so so so IN LOVE with my little princess. Lately she has been very loving, often running over to hug my front or my back or even my elephant thighs. Sometimes when she's in a good mood, she'll kiss me repeatedly hahaha... very often its during her MEAL times, yes with food n goo all over.... but I don't mind lah, can always wash my face mah.

Juz yesterday she was bz 'patrolling' the whole house, walk the backyard, stop to see n pat our bunny, meimei, then stop to look at the chickens, then the papaya tree, then walk to the front n started to pluck the leaves from the dunno what plant. After that, my sweet little gal gave me the leaf.... oh so sweet, I'm gonna dry it n make into a bookmark.

Darling, u simply make my life so complete. I'm the happiest mama!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

its the lil things tt the lil ones do which brighten up our day ya?

i oso love it when C gives me hugs esp during the I LOVE U song *heheh*

6:20 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Meia is so cute. There is more to come! Be surprised!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home