Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Christmas Pressie


Yeah!! This is my best pressie I ever got, and its from my hubby hahahaha... a little stupid lah, but he contributed his part lor.... without him how to get my Christmas Pressie??? So have u all guessed????


Its gonna be another August Baby!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Juz went for a checkup this morning, I'm now 6 weeks n 6 days Pregnant! Managed to even see baby's heartbeat!

Can say I'm so so so so RELEIVED!!!!!!! for not too long ago, for all who know me, u knew what happened.... so I'm really praying for baby #2's healthy growth till I see him/her next Aug 2007....

17 Comments:

Blogger VW said...

Congrats!!!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to you!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Ash Mummy said...

A big CONGRATS to u!!! Meia will have another playmate next year

12:25 PM  
Blogger Ash Mummy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:25 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

Congrats May!

12:31 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

thks everyone!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger M said...

CONGRATS :) !

12:39 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Congratulation to you!!!!!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Mumsgather said...

What a wonderful Christmas pressie. Congratulations!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Hope I'm not too late... congratulations!! =)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Eeee! The piggy so cute! COngrats once again and do take lots and lots of care from now ya! Cheers! ;p

10:02 AM  
Blogger happysun said...

congrats!! what a wonderful christmas gift!!
take care ya~

~LeEcHoO~

1:59 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Congrats May :) u finally announced to kakis already *heheeh*

2:54 PM  
Blogger Creative Sisters said...

Congrats! Take care and Happy New Year!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations. In the beginning I'm still thinking your hubby give u a picture or something then later then i realised. blur me. Have a smooth pregnancy!!!

9:06 PM  
Blogger ML said...

Congrats to u!

11:35 AM  
Blogger m said...

woOOooHOoooo!! Qing Ai De... Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! *hugs*

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home