Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thankful

I'm thankful for many things happening in my life, but the one thing that I'm most thankful for is being able to stay home n raise my kids; that is having the 'luxury' to be a SAHM. I'm not saying that being a SAHM is a bed of roses, neither does it = to being a tai tai (this absoultely not true), it is hard work, no leave, no bonus, no staff welfare etc....

U're glued to ur kid/s 24/7 n they to u.... hey but I'm not complaining here, infact I find it a joy to be a SAHM. Although there are many tricky moments (sudden tantrums, screamings etc), n yes, I do complain my fair share, but at the end of the day, I still enjoy what I do.

Yes, I love kids and I do not mind not having that much couple time with my hb (yes I do miss them), but we have a lifetime ahead of us when the kids are all grown up... so I guess now's the time to juz enjoy them while u are still their IDOL!!!! I guess Michael feels the same way as I do.

And, yes yes, no. 2 isn't out yet, but I'm already thinking of no. 3..... hahaha some of u might say I'm brave, or that I'm counting my chickens b4 they hatch etc... or aren't I afraid of the initial nb stage, all the breastfeeding n endless diaper changes etc???? Well, I've already gone thru the darkest stage in my life when Meia popped..... having slight depression, stress (eventually affecting my milk supply), but I didn't give up n continued to breastfeed her till she was abt 8 mths (though it wasn't TBF, I was proud I could keep up my milk supply n my determination), followed by a miscarriage.... it was hell, but its all over, I got thru everything by myself, with the support of all my good pals, my hb n my own family.

Lastly, I juz wanna thank my hubby for being so supportive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home