Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

# 2

This pregnancy is very different from the 1st.... I've a little bit of MS this time... well, no puking, but I can't stand the sight of certain foods, their smell.... juz one sight and I'll get put off.... My appetite hasn't been that well, like today's dinner I only took the fried eggs n onion I fried this morn n egg drop soup... when I opened the microwave to see what's for dinner, I nearly puked at the sight of the food.... gosh.... n most of the time I'm really lightheaded or dizzy... its as if I'm on some drugs.... on high.... (while I haven't tried drugs, maybe let's juz stick to too much booze). Oh maybe age is catching up....

For Meia I was so NORMAL, didn't even feel preggers.... this time round, I can't pig out too much at one time, I gotta eat small n frequent meals to avoid feeling sick.... funny thing is my hubby is actually more excited abt this pregnancy than the first, n yes, he's more excited than I am.... okie, 2nd round maybe not so special, but I am still looking forward to gynae visits (sans a screaming meia when she sees me lying down).

I seldom bring Meia out on my own now except for short trips to the market in the mornings when I feel my best. Evening n nites are the worse, the pukings n dizziness usually comes late afternoons n can last till I go to bed. Fortunately, I have my helper to play Meia n hb takes care not to work too late n relieve me when he's home, that I'm grateful.....

I hope this phase ends once I reach 2nd Tri....

4 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

Take good care of yourself! Do rem to have lots of rest :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Hey... take good care of yourself. And with helper around, try to rest more so the MS won't attack too often.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Can fully understand, take hot drinks if u dont feel lik eating; cereal is good... ;)

11:43 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

every pregnancy is dif, so u muz catch some rest whenever u can... delegate if possible... 2nd tri is usually the honeymoon period ... so ren ren ren :)
glad 2 hear that big M is v supportive n a big help :)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home