Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 22, 2007

My loot from Hock Hua

I've this craving for white fungus with ginko nut n logan dessert. Well, this could be easily bought from the dessert stall at the market, but I thought it would be much better to DIY according to my taste buds.

I bought : -

1. 500g worth of ginko nuts
2. 1 Packet of fungus
3. 1 Packet lian zi
4. 1 box of dried logan
5. 1 bottle of Hashima (for my own consumption, err, this is cooling so leaving it after i hit 2nd tri)
6. 1 bottle of bird's nest (for hubby) (Meia hates it so...... she won't be getting any, how sad)

I'll have to deshell n deskin the ginko nuts tmr when I have the time, I'll share the recipe over here for those who love to cook.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Sounds yummy, wah. :)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home