Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Little Miss Koh

Before she learnt how to walk, she goes wherever I wanna go.... now that she can walk n run, I have to follow n take intructions from her on where she wanna go.... hahahaa

This morn after marketing n all, I was walking with helper n Meia, passing thru the HDB flats. I like passing thru these flats cos its very windy n it has a nice view from the top. I usually walk outside, but being a pretty sunny morning, I decided to walk inside instead. Expecting Meia to follow, little Miss Koh decided that she wanted to walk outside where there's a view... I was like 50m away from her when I heard

Meia : Mi Mi....
Me : (looks back) yes darling
Meia : Mi Mi (fingers pointing outside)... (before I can say anything she walked outside)
Me : (looks at helper n laughs) okie okie we walk outside...

These days she likes to grab our hands n will ask us to follow her....

1 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

That's sweet isn't it? When she was learning to walk I was waiting for this day to come, hold our hands and walk with us :D

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home