Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Back

YES!!!!!!! I'm finally back in blog land!!!!!!

For my friends, I've shifted to my new home, which is not to far from my previous, its just NEXT DOOR! Well for starters, I really have to my Mother in law to thank for letting us live here. Now its possible to have my own space n most important my own KITCHEN where I can do anything I please.

We've shifted in, the kids are adjusting well. Now I'm left with all the packing to do, which I find it hard with 2 kids in the house... well I just have to take one day at a time. I'll finish in time to come.

6 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

welcome back, May!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

ooh sounds great to have your own space ya... will visit once you are more settled ... :) haven't visited you for a looooong time...

9:11 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks Jean n Pauline! Yes GREAT to have ur own space, and yes do visit when u're free!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

OOo I wanna go your new nest too! (:

4:32 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

good to see u back in action May!!

having yr own space is da best :) freedom fr everything!

1:12 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

All are Welcome!!!!!!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home