Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy 5 Months Max!

To my dearest Max

It has been 5 months since u joined us, how time files, I feel as if I've just given birth to u. Mommy's really thankful that u're here to share our lives, I'm also grateful that u're born healthy and safe.

U're doing very well at the moment, I've managed to wean u off the sarong and I'm very proud that u can 'survive' without it.

I can't wait for you to grow up, can't wait to hear your first words, can't wait to see u take your first step, can't wait to see how u'll look like when u're older, and there are many plenty firsts I would like to witness.

Meanwhile, just stay healthy n happy always, we all love your smile, yes that bright happy cheery smile!

We love u!

Love
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home