Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Hunting for Healthy snacks for my little princess

Looking for simple snacks for Meia has become quite a task of late... well, its not because Singapore ain't well stocked, but rather I'm very selective in what goes into my little gal's tum. NO CHINA MADE PRODUCTS allowed (personal feeling, no offence to whoever)after all the food/toy scare, I'm more careful in selecting food stuff, not for Meia alone but for the whole family as well. With that said, of course my pocket suffers a big hole. Its either Organic or products from Singapore, Japan, Australia or America. It difficult because they are so many China made products here. Meia's fav braised peanuts are from China too, so my solution is to make my own braised nuts.

So what is Meia snacking on now? Mostly fresh foods or fruit, fresh corn is always in my fridge. I baked them for Meia n she loves it. She's also eating dried apricot, healthy nuts n raisins, and lotsa fruits (I'm really happy she loves them). Trans Fat is also another thing on the top of my NO NO list, so its no wonder why grocery shopping takes longer than usual.... I don't mind, all for the sake n health of my little gal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home