Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feelings

I've been cooking since I was 14, and I didn't feel anything much towards the food/animal whenever I've to slice/dice/marinate them. But today... I suddenly felt so bad for the little black chicken in my hands... of course its the packet type I bought from NTUC, I've no guts killing anyone/anything. Maybe its because I've never handled a whole chicken in my entire cooking life... as I examined its body closely, looking at its half closed eyes, I suddenly felt so sad for the little fella, must have been a painful death... on the spur of the moment, thoughts of being a vegan did cross my mind (but then again, I would have to cook for the family n would have to handle poultry, unless they become vegans too), no more chicken, pork, fish, beef, mutton etc... but how can I, a chicken love live without chicken meat?? So there goes my sympathy, down the sink...

2 Comments:

Blogger wan yee said...

If you want, you still can. :) I got friends still cooking meat dishes for the family and yet herself is vegetarian.

Start from slow if you want.

There's a will, there's way. :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

U've a beautiful baby there! Just thought of recommendin you a senior financial consultant of prudential.His professionalism will be able to aid u in planning the future of ur baby! Should you be interested, contact Frankie Tan at tan.chee.chong@prudential.com.sg or 97947879! My warmest regards to ur whole family! :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home