Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hello

Hi frens, its been a long while since I last blogged, I've been busy... even now as I'm typing this post, I'm actually multi-tasking... hahha milking myself, typing this post, reading blogs, n checking my emails.... hmmm I wonder if my husband can do this, but as u know, Men are LOUSY at multi-tasking.

Anyway, I won't be having much time online already, not until at least Max is slightly older. Meia is quite a handful already, but I'm slowly letting her get used to the fact that she needs to share me with her brother. Actually I really feel sorry for both of my kids... I'm really a lousy mom... especially towards Meia... Last night, I was so upped to the neck, I used the cane on her... (I only restrict to caning her palms n bottom of feet), well I'll always remind myself not to beat out of anger, but only to discipline. I know she's terrified, I was like a mean killing machine yesterday, something my daughter isn't used to. But, all that came to an end during bedtime. I hugged n kissed her goodnight n both of us drifted to sleep...

Well, if u do wanna contact me, its best to do it via the handphone... take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home