Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 03, 2007

Training Meia on the Potty / Toilet

Yes, I've officially started training Meia to use the potty or toilet last week, and although she hasn't pee or poo-ed in it, she has shown interest in it n has started to sit on her little red potty. I've put her on training pants (which I bought ages ago, but I kept putting it off coz I was plain LAZY) but now I think its high time she learns how to use the potty. I'm trying to keep it as less stress as possible for Meia, I got a Miss Piggy story book on using the Potty as well as Elmo's Potty Time VCD. She has seen the VCD a couple of times, haven't shown her the book though. I hope she will 'see' the potty as fun, not a SCARY thing.

Although I'm feeling rather STRESSED myself, I'm taking it easy on potty training her. I believe she'll be trained in a matter of time n I've to be patient.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mamabliss said...

ya my mum and SIL have been urging us to start potty training Tim too... but both hubby and I just don't know how to get started... hehehe need to read up on this... it's something very new to us... wonder how did we all got our toilet training then...hiaks ;P

4:54 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Hahaha I absolutely have no idea how I was toilet trained either. Guess the older generation are better in doing that. Hmm, maybe u can start by putting him on training pants. When they get wet, they'll feel uncomfy. I also let meia run round w/o diapers, but be prepared for accidents! :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home