Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

WORRIED

I'm very worried about my son. Although he has been discharged, I found to my dismay just a few minutes ago that its spreading...

I really don't know what's the cause. Some blood work n swab of the affected area was taken on Wednesday before he was discharged, but we'll only know the results next Monday during the follow up check.

I'm really praying hard that it won't affect my son in anyway, in terms of speech development etc or that it may lead to something more serious...

Really at a loss right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Hope Mex gets well soon! I know this is worrying.

May the peace of God be with you and family at this time.

Take care and keep us updated.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Amy Choon said...

hey, hope your little one gets well soon... will pray for him.. you hang in there too! take care of yourself also.

12:00 AM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

May, dun scare yrself 1st leh.... Stay positive always ok? Mex can feel it when you're feeling down...
will pray for Mex ....

7:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hope he clears this quickly! *hugs*

10:25 PM  
Blogger wan yee said...

hope he get well soon! you take care, too.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home