Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Boy is down with a very bad n big ulcer

Why am I blogging at 4.30am? The main reason that's keeping awake is my boy. Nope not from night feedings but I'm very worried about his condition. Why he has a size of a 5 cent coin ulcer at the back of his mouth is what is making us puzzled (even his pd). We didn't discover the ulcer till yesterday morning and I quickly brought him to see the PD. I was shocked when I saw the size of the ulcer. He has been crying alot these past 2 days, and we thought it was colic... till yesterday. My poor baby. Only 11 days old n he has to endure such pain. It reallys hurts n pains me. But what can I do? I can only continue to pray, nurse n give him his medication and hope that he gets well soon. *sob sob*

I can't imagine the pain he's going through, already a small ulcer on our gums or lips or tongue hurts, what more a 5 cent coin ulcer at the back of a 11 day old infant...

Dear gals, please help me pray for his recovery. We're doing our best to make him as comfy as possible.

11 Comments:

Blogger Mamabliss said...

Oh my goodness... yes, May, I'll keep your baby in my prayers... here's to wish him a speedy recovery...

11:40 AM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thanks Pauline :)

2:05 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

May, i'll pray for Mex too, dun worry gal... kids r tough, this will blow over v soon ya :)

3:19 PM  
Blogger ML said...

Poor thing... hope the ulcer will recover soon.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

It must have been hard on u as well as Mex, I hope the ulcer goes away asap.

7:08 PM  
Blogger ros said...

Don't worry, I'm sure Mex will get well soon. :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger iloveshoes said...

M, take care...let me know if I can help in any way whilst around. If you need me to take Meia out or something :)

3:04 AM  
Blogger Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

Speedy recovery to Mex!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks gals! Its really hard juggling between the two, its ok now with my confinement auntie around, dunno if I can cope when she leaves...

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

get well soon mex!

9:23 AM  
Blogger VW said...

Hi May,
Congrats on the birth of Mex. Hope he recovers soon :)

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home