Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Midnight small talk

My little daughter woke up at 2.00am n started a 'small conversation' with me. For starters, I already have problems going to sleep, not to mention that just when I've fallen asleep, my angel chose to 'wake' me with 'itchy, mi mi scratch'.... n being a light sleeper, I immediately open my eyes n came face to face with a very very alert n bright pair of eyes!!!!! My Goodness!!! I made her turn to her side n proceeded to lightly scratch her back, hoping that she'll fall back to sleep. After a good twenty minutes of scratching, n a very aching arm, I thought I could drift back to dreamland, n stopped. Then...

Meia : mi mi scratch...
Me : (thinking to myself) alamak haven't sleep ar?
Me : ok, mi mi scratch u close ur eyes n go sleep ok?
Meia : ok...

After 10 mins....

Meia : Daddy?
Me : Daddy sleeping, shhhhh...
Meia : (sitting up n looking at Michael) at the top of her voice, called out DADDY! DADDY!
Me : Shhhh....... go sleep
Meia : Auntie????
Me : Gosh!!! when's this gonna stop? Aunties sleeping, u go sleep also ok
Meia : Nai Nai????
Me : Stumped...... for a moment... Nai nai also sleeping. U go sleep ok.
Meia : Ok...
Me : (getting ready to sleep)
Meia : mi mi scratch....
Me : .................................................................

Anyway, she FINALLY slept after 1/2 hr.

1 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

wow! you are patient... it's in the middle of the night and you are really patient. I don't know what I would do if I were you..

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home