Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mex at 33 Weeks

Finally I get to see Baby Mex after 5 long weeks of waiting. And boy has he grown. I'm feeling much heavier right now, n my tum is starting to expand. I put on 2kg this time round, but guess what, the 2kg went to Mex instead :) (BIG GRIN) so my total weight gain is 3.5kg. Gynae said that Mex would be much bigger than Meia n he did a rough estimate on his birth weight. He might be 2.8 or even 3kg when he's out.... I did get a little worried but gynae assured me that I could do it as I told him I'm afraid that when Mex gets too big it'll be difficult to push... hahaha silly me, many ppl have done it, so I ought to have more confidence in myself.

I've also signed up for my delivery package. Finally decided on a 4 bed ward instead of opting for a single bed... reason to save costs n hey, its only for 2 days. I'm praying hard this time I don't share the room with some Inconsiderate family n friends who stay till way past visiting hours.

Well, I'm anxiously counting down to my delivery date, we're so looking forward to the new addition :)

4 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

gd to see u back in action May!
Wah so fast u gonna pop... n Meia's 2nd bday oso coming up!

4:44 PM  
Blogger ML said...

Looking fwd to ur D-Day!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

oh May are u back for good???

Miss all your posting...and glad to hear that Max is doing well... ;)

I'm planning for a C-sec...and will most probably deliver Joyce on the 8th of Aug teehehe... haven't confirm this with my gynae yet tho... but very likely to be popping soon... can't wait now...as I'm feeling so PREGNANT now... kekeke

10:07 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Glad that you are back blogging. Miss reading your post. Take care ya. Good to know that Mex is doing good.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home