Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy 21 months Meia

21 months has whizzed by so fast!!! Very soon my little baby will be turning 2!!! I'm treasuring my one on one time with her each day before no. 2 arrives. Meia's such a sweet gal. Juz this morning she woke up at 4am n wanted to play. I heard her giggling to herself, then she stretched n grabbed her Barney plushie, turned n touched my face, followed by another cheeky laugh. I couldn't help but laugh softly with her. After 5 mins, when I was lying on my side facing her, she climbed on top of me n decided to sleep there for a good half hr. I hugged her tight n we both fell asleep. Such a darling!!!

Daddy n Mommy loves u very much dearie!! Stay cheery n healthy always!

3 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

HAPPY 21 MTHS MEIA! v soon will be yr 2nd big bash loh! so fast ya :) yo're always a sweet darling :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Thks Aunty Emily!!! U're also one of my fav Aunty!

7:17 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Happy 21mo, Meia! She is such a darling ;)

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home