Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hb in Dubai

Michael left last night for Dubai... boy I felt like crying... anyway this was the conversation I had with him b4 he left

Me : Are u excited (cos obviously he is, but pretending not to)
Hb : Nope, U?
Me : Huh? What's got to do with me? I'm not the one flying
Hb : U seem excited leh...
Me : ????????????? (slience.....)
Hb : U gotta get used to the idea of me travelling often now....
Me : ..................................

Before he went off, he gave Meia a big hug, gave me two big hugs. I didn't send him off to the airport, he took a cab there. I sms-ed him that actually I'm very sad to see him go.... Hb called n said that he has reached the Changi n taken his dinner. At 11pm+ he sms-ed saying bye bye n that plane is taking off. I couldn't really sleep last night, I kept checking the time on my handphone, wondering how he is... lucky I've little Meia with me now (cos she reminds me of hb)... I woke up at 12.30am, 3.00am, 4.30am, 6.30am... at 6+ I thought to myself, ahhhh he must be in dubai already.... at 7am Michael called to say that he has safely landed in Dubai. He sounded as if he was just in the next room, so clear!!!

Now he's complaining the weather is extremely HOT!!!! hahahhaa. Well, I didn't know I would miss him so much, I didn't know I loved him that much till now.... can't wait for him to be back on Friday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Choon said...

my hubby travels frequently too. most trips around 7 - 8 days. but nowadays, i'm so used to it that it seems it's just yesterday that he left.. hahaha... anyway, i know how you feel. try to busy yourself with activities. 4 days will fly!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Mamabliss said...

*BIG HUGGGGZZZZ*

I can comprehend how u feel, completely... just last month Steven left for Shanghai for a couple of days, I was in the exact shoes as u...what's worst, Tim was left in the care of my sis-in-law cos I had to go work every morning can't be rushing with my big tummy back & forth sigh... it was TORTURE... but hey tomorrow is Friday already!!! YAAY...

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home