Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

12 layer tag

Layer One: On The Outside

Name : May
Birth Date : 14 November 1973
Current status : Happily Married
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two : On The Inside

Your Heritage : Teochew
Your Fears : Hit with terminal illness
Your Weakness : Too soft hearted
Your Perfect Pizza : Pizza with lotsa chilli flakes on the top (I eat all pizzas)

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : What to cook for Meia today?
Your Bedtime : 11 pm to 12 am
Your Most Missed Memory : Time spent with my maternal Grandpa

Layer Four : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Neither
McDonald's or Burger King : Neither
Single or Group Dates : Still eligeble meh???
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Green or chinese tea pls
Chocolate or Vanilla : Choco Monster over here!!!
Cappucino or Coffee : I don't drink coffee

Layer Five : Do You..

Smoke : FLAT NO
Curse: Of course.... juz don't piss me off
Take a shower : Can't live without it
Have a crush : Yes, donkey yrs back....
Think you've been in love: Of course. That's y I married Michael
Go to school : Of course lah
Want to get married : Happily married liao.... looking towards many more happy yrs!
Believe in yourself : Errr... at times
Think you're a health freak : Yes (but I do indulge at times) - Look at my preg weight gain....

Layer Six : In The Past Month

Drank alcohol : No
Gone to the mall : I'm a regualr at J8 what do u think?
Been on stage : Yes. Piano performance, story telling competition....
Eaten sushi : 2 months back
Dyed your hair : Nope

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..

Played A Stripping Game : errr... Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In :Nope, I'm happy being Just Me!!!

Layer Eight : Age

You're Hoping To Be Married : Happily married already

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour : Black
Best Hair Colour :Black
Short Hair or Long Hair : Long

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing

1 Min Ago : Typing this
1 Hour Ago : Reading my own blog n found out I got tagged
4.5 Hours Ago : Bathing Meia
1 Month Ago : BZ with Meia lor....
1 Year Ago: BZ with Meia lor, what else since I'm a SAHM...

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence

I Love :Shopping
I Feel : Blessed to be a wife to my hb n Mother to Meia n my soon to be born son Mex
I Hate : Inconsiderate ppl n smokers
I Hide : My tears
I Need : More sleep, more time with hubby, more me time

Layer Twelve : Tag five people

Not tagging anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home