Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Check up

Had a checkup this morning, was a pretty fast one, but everyone was happpy! The first thing my gyane said to me was that he hoped I wasn't starving myself.... cos my weight gain was only 0.5kg. Assured him that I've been eating n have been choosing the correct food, rather than gorging myself silly , with the misconception of eating for two. I think he was quite concerned n hurried me to the U/S machine to have a look at ah boy....

Okie, he's finally relieved... Ah boy weighs a total 660g, the right size for a 24 week baby n the heartbeat's doing well too.

On the other hand, the worried one was my hb... he's forever nagging at me for not putting on weight. But I told him that the weight might have gone to the baby instead. Since the baby is doing well, why bother so much about my weight.... hahaha...



2 Comments:

Blogger Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

So long baby is healthy will do. Glad to hear that both mimi and bb are doing well.

Btw I tagged u at http://chickychic.blogspot.com/2007/04/so-many-layer-tag.html

U dun hv tag-board so I leave in ur comment. :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger MommytoMeia said...

Alamak got homework again... kekeke

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home