Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Should I be happy???

As the title suggests... the story goes like this. But first I must explain that I usually wash Meia after she poos in the shower, (I always tell her, see girl ur shit on the floor, mommy wash wash okie) thus resulting in this .... two conversations within 3 hrs on the same night.

Conversation during bathtime

Me : quick rub the soap on ur body girl
Meia : (rub rub rub then suddenly her eyes darted to the toilet bowl)
Meia : (looks at me n says) shit shit
Me : ????????? (then looks at the direction her finger's pointing n spotted a tiny brown piece of rust)
Me : (Laughs out lout)
Meia : Shit shit (then promptly takes a pail of water, attempting to wash the rust away)

Conversation close to bedtime

Me : Girl, let's go upstairs
Meia : (running around then stopped beside me, n sat down, but immediately stood up)
Me : Why?
Meia : Shit
Me : Huh? (checking the floor)
Meia : Shit
Me : (suddenly realised n checked her diaper).... she pooed.... hahahhahaha

why she stood up? because usually when she poos, I tell her not to sit down as the shit gets stuck to her butt....

So should I be happy that she has learned the word SHIT?

1 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

I was laughing out loud when I read the one that she stood up! So cute.. I think I will laugh if I see her doing this... simply adorable...

Grace would tell me that she wants to 'da bian' in mandarin or poo poo eh :)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home