Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tagged : 10 reasons why I married Him

This I'll show my hubby... kekekke... so here goes : -

1) He is Smart (the smartest among all my ex-bfs n uses his brains well)
2) He loves kids n animals
3) He is my pillar of strength and my advisor. (Melissa, we are the same kind) hahha. I'll ask hb to help make up my mind at times.
4) He is Filial
5) He is thrifty, but will spend on things that need be
6) He doesn't smoke, drink or gamble n most importantly He eats whatever I cook. Hahaha.
7) He's a man of few words, very stable (I can't stand men who are chatterboxes)
8) He is a Family Man. He takes good care of his mom, kids n I.
9) He is Handsome n very Beautiful to me (I ever dedicated Joshua Kadison's Beautiful in my eyes to him)
10) He loves me for who I am. I may be over 20kg heavier than when we first met, now looking like an ah soh, no make up n all (well actually he did tell me that I needn't put on make up during our courtship days as he feels I'm pretty enough.. awwww.... see he saved some cosmetic money for me hahaha). N also, I LOVE HIM!!!

... hmmmm there're many more points, but think I'll stop here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mamabliss said...

awww that's so SWEET... am sure your hubby's heart would be melted over many times...teehehehe

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home