Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No. 2

Let's juz call ah boy - Max for the time being. I've always liked this name n was telling Michael if No. 2 is a boy we'll call him MAX. Short n Sweet!!! Michael came up with a few funny names (well, at least to me, n no offence to whoever having the following names)... Maximillian n Magnus to be one of them.... errrrr the first really sounds like spaghetti to me (infact it reminds me of the Italian guy from Mind Your Language - if u remember the British comedy donkey yrs back)..... Magnus, I think he was watching Gladiator n sms me (I was at my mom's) on what I thought about the name.... will I said No to both.

Matthias is another name worth considering. I like Matthew, but haven't told Michael about it yet. Well, Max still tops my list.

Well, Max has been quite a good n co-operative baby (unlike Meia hahaha) my detailed scan was done much quicker n he was so much ezier to scan. I ate a mentos before I went in n felt him kicking softly. Hahaha guess sweets always works on kids (n even unborn bbs). Okie, so my sweet talk to him worked wonders, not forgetting the loving touches I give to my tum tum heheheh....

Max, I am anxiously waiting for ur arrival, I can't wait for your Elder sis to meet u. Meanwhile, stay healthy n good in mommy's tum tum yah!!! We'll see u soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

congratulations! and Max sounds nice... short and simple

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home